A Matter of Balance Classes Begin April 4 in Joliet
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes are held on Tuesday afternoons 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Dates: April 4, 11, 18, 25 May 2, 9, 16, 23, 2017
Location: Classes held at The Park Tower: 247 Caterpillar Dr., Joliet, IL 60436
Program is FREE
For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918