A Matter of Balance Classes (Crest Hill)
Do you have concerns about falling?
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes are held on Tuesday afternoons from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Class dates: July 11, 18, 25,
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Classes held at:
Blanchette Catholic Center, 16555 Weber Road, Crest Hill, IL 60403
Program is FREE!
For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918.