A Matter of Balance Classes in Herscher
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels for individuals ages 60 and older. The program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Join us on Tuesday mornings from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
February 6th – March 27th
St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church
410 N. Main St.
Herscher, IL 60941
This program is free and sponsored by Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet! Call Amanda at 815-523-9918 for more information or to register for A Matter of Balance.