A Matter of Balance: Crest Hill
Do you have concerns about falling?
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes are held on Thursday afternoons from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Class dates: June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
Classes are held at Blanchette Catholic Center: 16555 Weber Road, Crest Hill, IL 60403
Program is FREE! For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918