A Matter of Balance in Joliet
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes are held on Tuesday Mornings 9:30am to11:30am
Class dates: April 12, 19, 26 May 3, 10, 17, 24, & 31
Classes held at Marycrest Village Apartments 2115 Marmion Avenue Joliet, IL 60436
Program is FREE For more information and to register please call Amanda at 815-523-9918