A Matter of Balance (Peotone)
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes will be on Wednesday mornings from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on May 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26, 2019. Join us at St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church, 511 North Conrad Street in Peotone. This program is FREE! For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918.