A Matter of Balance: Will County
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning
program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes are held on Tuesday afternoons from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
Class dates: April 10, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018
Classes held at St Ann Catholic Church (in the parish hall entrance #4) 24500 S. Navajo Dr., Channahon, IL 60410
This FREE program is for individuals ages 60 and older. For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918.