A Matter of Balance
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility, and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes will be held at Kankakee First Church of the Nazarene — 1000 N. Entrance in Kankakee.
Classes will be held once per week on Tuesdays beginning on February 3, 2015 and ending on March 24, 2015 — each class will be from 9:00am – 11:00am. This course is FREE!
To register, please call Amanda at 815-933-7791 ext. 9918 or email email@example.com.