Caring for an Older Family Member?
Family Caregivers Education Series
Wednesdays, noon – 1:15 PM
Light lunch provided.
Aug. 31st Finding Help and Accessing Services
– Amanda Foltz and Mary Anne Dowding, Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet
Sept. 7th Learning to Connect With My Loved One
– Melanie Adams, Alzheimer’s Association
Sept. 14th The Legal Issues of Caregiving
– Ketura Baptiste, Prairie State Legal Services
Sept. 21st Only You Can Heal Yourself
– Gary Paruszkiewicz, Community Wellness Group of Kankakee
Sept. 28th New Rules for End of Life Care
– Rachel Troglio, Hospice of Kankakee Valley
Facilitator: Amanda Foltz, BSW
Information and Assistance Case Manager, Catholic Charities’ Aging and Disability Services
To register: 815-523-9918
All Sessions held at Kankakee First Church of the Nazarene 1000 N. Entrance Ave., Kankakee IL Room 107
Caregiver Support Group meets the first Wednesday of each month. Please contact Amanda, 815-523-9918 for more information
Caregiver funding provided by Area Agency on Aging, Northeastern Illinois.