Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics (Kankakee County)
Kankakee County Seniors: Join Catholic Charities, Diocese of Joliet and Jewel-Osco at an upcoming drive-thru flu shot clinic!
The Flu Shot Clinics are for Kankakee County residents who are 60+ years old and the shots are FREE with Medicare Part B. Shots will be administered by a Jewel-Osco pharmacist. At the event, you are required to remain in your vehicle and wear a face covering/mask. Be sure to bring your insurance card.
Pneumonia and shingles vaccines will also be available if you request one when you pre-register. When you arrive, look for the purple signs!
Please register for one of the following (times for each are 1:00 – 4:00PM):
- October 1, Kankakee Area YMCA, 1075 N Kennedy Dr., Kankakee IL 60901
- October 8, Oak Ridge Club House, 1000 Oak Ridge Dr., Manteno IL 60950
- October 15, Pembroke Senior Center, 4019 S Wheeler Rd., Pembroke Township IL 60958
- October 22, St Margaret Mary Catholic Church, 207 E 5th St, Herscher IL 60941
- October 29, Perry Farm Park, 459 N Kennedy Dr., Bourbonnais IL 60914
Please pre-register by calling 815-933-7791