Caregiver Educational Series
Join Catholic Charities for a free educational series for family caregivers. Each session takes place at the Kankakee Public Library (201 E. Merchant Street) from 2:00pm – 3:00pm on the following days:
- August 30: FINDING HELP AND ACCESSING SERVICES (Amanda Foltz, Catholic Charities)
- September 6: NURTURING THE CAREGIVER: THE POWER OF SELF-CARE (Emily Eikeland, Catholic Charities)
- September 13: UNDERSTANDING AND RESPONDING TO DEMENTIA RELATED BEHAVIORS (Hadi Finerty, The Alzheimer’s Association)
- September 20: THE LEGAL HOW TO’S: GUARDIANSHIP OF THE ESTATE AND POA OF PROPERTY (Deanna Carlson Webb, Attorney at Law)
- September 27: NEW RULES FOR END OF LIFE CARE (Darla Savoie, Uplifted Care)
For more information or to register, please contact Amanda at 815-523-9919.