FREE Matter of Balance Classes in Crest Hill
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falls and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
• view falls as controllable
• set goals for increasing activity
• make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• anyone concerned about falls
• anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
• anyone who has fallen in the past
• anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Classes will be held on Thursday afternoons from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the following dates: June 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26 and August 2, 9, 16, 2018. Classes will be held at the Blanchette Catholic Center, 16555 Weber Road in Crest Hill.
Program is FREE. For more information and to register, please call Amanda at 815-523-9918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.