Head Start/Early Head Start/Expectant Mothers Program: Now Enrolling!
Catholic Charities’ Early Childhood Services Division in Will County is now enrolling children from six weeks through five years old at all of their locations. There is no fee for part-day Head Start.
– Center Base (part day/full day)
– Home Base
– Expectant Mothers
Head Start Provides:
• Family engagement
• Health services
• Bus transportation for half day (beyond 1.5 miles of center)
• Nutritious meals
• Educational program for half day and full day classrooms
and home base
• Services for children with disabilities, foster and homeless
• Socialization (Home Base)
• Health and educational support for pregnant women
• Male involvement
• Diapers and formula (Center Base)
For more information, call the recruitment line at
815-724-1148 (English) or 815-724-1149 (Español)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Maggie Snow on Thursday, January 14th, 2021 @ 6:44PM