Temporary Closures due to COVID-19
As we navigate through the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) and work to keep our clients, staff, and volunteers healthy and safe, we have made the following temporary changes and suspensions (until further notice):
- Community Services:
- Homeless Prevention and Emergency Services in DuPage County
- Shepherd’s Table soup kitchen (not serving in dining room, but providing bagged lunches outside instead)
- Project Protect parenting classes
- LOSS groups
- School Counseling
- Aging and Disability Services:
- Most services will replace face-to-face meetings with phone meetings during this time.
- Early Childhood Services:
- On-site operations closed during this time.
- All volunteer opportunities are currently suspended.
- All groups are currently suspended.
- The Giving Tree donation center is closed during this time.
Please follow our Facebook page for updates!